Julie Frederick, Owner.Broker
Julie Frederick, Broker.Owner
Julie is a South Florida native and resident of South Miami-Dade. She worked for many years as a family therapist with families in crisis. With her passion for working with people, Julie combined her dedication to personalized service with her attention to details to develop a career in real estate with a consistent referral source. Julie feels honored to be trusted with often times her customers’ largest asset and she takes the responsibility very seriously. She participates in her community’s fundraising efforts through their annual Relay for Life for the American Cancer Society. Julie is married and has two sons, Sterling (14) and Kayden (3). In her free time, she enjoys digital photography, volunteering in her community, and spending quite time with her family.
Experience and Specialty
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from Florida International University
- License in Clinical Social Work from the State of Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Broker
- Realtor designation as a member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of Miami Association of Realtors, the largest local association in the nation with 40,000 members.
- Member of The Miami Association of Realtors Young Professionals Network (YPN), a growing group of young, career-minded real estate professionals who want to stay abreast of the latest tools, resources, and networking opportunities
- Certified Property Management Specialist
- HUD Neighborhood Listing Broker
- Academica’s Somerset City Arts Conservatory, founding member and past Treasurer of the Parent Teacher Association. Founding member of the Educational Excellence School Advisory Council
- Herbert A. Ammons Middle School an International Baccalaureate Magnet School, Parent Teacher Student Association member